Once you've completed testing in our Open API staging environment, you'll need to generate keys for the production environment.
- Login to your Huboo Dashboard at https://client.huboo.uk/
- Go to your "Account details" by clicking on your account name at the top left hand side of the page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and under the section labelled "API keys", give your key a recognisable name and click "Create"
- After you have genarated the key, please follow this link https://api-docs.huboo.uk/
- Connect to Open API via BearerAuth
- To send a request to any of the API endpoints you will need to set the key, that you generated in the previous step, in the authorisation header of the request as a bearer token type
- As well as the authorisation header, you’ll also need to include an ‘Accept’ header with the value of ‘application/json
If you have questions / encounter difficulties whilst developing your integration, please raise a ticket through your dashboard, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we do not offer direct Developer phone/email support for Open API integration development, but are able to submit information and support requests in the form of tickets to our engineering department where required.