When you receive an order for a bundle listing for which some or all of the items are out of stock, your Huboo user preferences will determine how the order is handled by and displayed within the dashboard.
Will Huboo Part-Ship Bundle Listing Orders If Some Items Are Out Of Stock?
Since bundle listings may be considered single 'products' to consumers, Huboo will never automatically part-ship contents of a bundle listing (as your customer would effectively receive 'half a product' if we did this).
For 'Hold Orders' Feature Users
For new users and users who continue to make use of our 'Hold Orders' feature (or the combination of our 'Hold Orders' and 'Release Full Baskets' features), Huboo will;
- Separate the bundle listing order into its component lines
- Allocate stock to any order lines for which the component stock is available
- Keep that/those order lines held in the 'Current Sales With Huboo' section of your dashboard
- These order lines with feature 2 buttons;
- 'Cancel'; which will cancel that single order line for that component part only (you will need to cancel all/any other component order lines from the bundle listing individually)
- 'Release'; which will release the order to our warehouse to process, for that single order line for that component part only (useful if you wish to partially-ship the order for the bundle listing)
- Send the out of stock order line to 'Sales Not With Huboo' with a 'No Inventory' or 'Waiting For Inventory' (error, depending on your user preferences).
- The order line in 'Sales Not With Huboo' will feature 2 buttons;
- 'Manually Match'; which will allow you to select a SINGLE inventory item to fulfil that component item line with;
- 'Cancel'; which will cancel that single component line from the order for the bundle listing (so if you wish to cancel the entire bundle order, you will need to cancel all component parts, not just a single component line)
When cancelling orders for bundle listings whereby 1 or more item is in stock and held within 'Current Sales With Huboo' you should ALWAYS cancel the order line(s) shown in 'Current Sales With Huboo' first; cancelling out of stock parts from 'Sales Not With Huboo' first can cause orders to partially-ship when 1 or more component order lines are allocated to available inventory.
For Clients Not Using 'Hold Orders' Feature
For users who do not have the Hold Orders feature enabled on their Huboo account, Huboo will;
- Retain the original bundle listing order line (with a single Bundle SKU)
- Send the order line to 'Sales Not With Huboo' with a 'Bundle with no inventory' error message
- The order line in 'Sales Not With Huboo' will feature 3 buttons;
- 'Re-Process', which will try again to match the order line to the bundle - and - if all items are now available, split the order into its component parts and allocate them to stock. If not all lines of the Bundle listing are available, the order will re-appear in the same format after we attempt (and fail) to allocate stock;
- 'Manually Match', which will allow you to select a SINGLE inventory item (you cannot match to bundle listings);
- 'Cancel', which will cancel the entire bundle order