Should you wish to integrate to Huboo via our Open API you should please follow the below steps:
- Contact your Huboo Business Development Manager or create a support ticket, requesting credentials to our Open API user staging environment.
- Refer to our Open API Developer Documentation for connecting APIs via BeareerAuth. Click on the link for steps.
- create a support ticket for our technical support team, requesting us to add artificial positive inventory values to your staging dashboard account to allow you to test reading inventory and placing orders.
- Once you have created test orders, you may wish to test fetching tracking data from your staging dashboard. If so, please create a support ticket requesting us to add artificial tracking information to the order(s) in question.
- If you have questions / encounter difficulties whilst developing your integration, please create a support ticket . Please note we do not offer direct Developer phone/email support for Open API integration development, but are able to submit information and support requests in the form of tickets to our engineering department where required.
- Once you have completed your development testing, contact your Huboo Business Development Manager or create a support ticket, requesting credentials to our Open API user production environment.